- Two choices of filters to meet customers’ needs
- Enhanced locking device to secure the container
- Compatible with all B-autoclaves
- Improved filter support for a secure fit
- Lid and bottom are made of anodized aluminum making them lightweight with excellent drying properties. The aluminum alloy with an anodized oxide surface helps resist corrosion
- Two external display windows provide space for a process indicator card and container identification
Hence their size conforms with the DIN norm 13999. The container cassettes are made of a high-quality stainless steel and have silicone rails to fasten your instruments securely. The variety of the colour coded rails contributes to an optimal organization of your practice.
After the treatment, the IMS container cassettes, containing the complete instrument sets, are safely stored in our well-designed container. The container also serves as packaging for the steam sterilization according to the reprocessing procedures of dental hand instruments and accessories, as well as for the sterile storage that follows.
The dental containers are appropriate for the pre-vacuum, fractioned vacuum and fractioned streaming procedures. In addition to the disposable fabric filters, the Hu-Friedy permanent filters (PTFE) are ideal for the sterilization in that they are usable for up to 1200 sterilization cycles.
Special Hu-Friedy indicator/ labels which are placed on the container, give you the evidencing proof of effective sterilization, in that a colour change from pink to brown will take place. Our indication strips prove that your instruments have been sterilized. Keep one in every patient file as this will show your patients how important they and their health are to you.
The well-designed IMS System is ideal for time management in your practice. You will be able to work faster in all areas, whether cleaning, layout or treatment.